Sunday, September 11, 2022

Hurrah!

 I have an actual, paid ESL job! It's very part-time but promises to be quite satisfying.

This semester I am teaching ESL to adults on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30PM to 8:00PM at Eaglecrest High School.  I won't be working directly for the Cherry Creek school district but am employed by thelearingsource.org (TLS), a non-profit that provides adult ESL classes to various districts in Colorado.

At present I have seven students: three who speak Spanish and four who speak Russian.

It will be fun having them all in the classroom. However I do hope to get them set up to go on Zoom, on their phones if nothing else, in case of snow days.

Of course if I do get everything prepared, satisfactorily, for snow days, that means we probably won't have any.  It's like carrying an umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment